Oh dear . . . It’s been two weeks and no one has stumbled upon the random studio challenge. Who will it be? Hmm…
What are these guys doing and why?
What is the full name* of the musical term shown here?
*I’m looking for a word with 10 letters
RANDOM UNWARNED “Back to School” Studio Blog Challenge
Read the New Rules Carefully!
Rules are simple: First correct and complete answer to both questions above (only accepted in the form of a comment on this blog entry) from someone currently enrolled in the studio (September and/or October) = Winner. It does not matter how you arrived at the answer, as long as it is complete and correct. Maybe you know it, maybe you googled it, maybe you asked Grandma – it doesn’t matter.
THE WINNER gets to pick a free book or sheet from studio stock at their next scheduled lesson. Half answers only get a paperclip, so be sure to answer carefully!
Please take note of these important dates and return for updates:
- January 10: Our 23rd Annual Recital (formal) – Deane Center
- February 14: Celebration Recital (informal) – Arnot Mall
- March 21: Piano Showcase (competition) – Arnot Mall
- May 28*: Piano Guild (encouraged) – Cedar Arts Center
- June 20: Celebration Recital (informal) – Arnot Mall
*tentative date – I will keep you posted